The preferred file format in MTC is .svg. Importing and using .svg files in MTC couldn't be easier. MTC is fully integrated with your LD Library. You can access your LD Library and all the LD inventory in three ways:
- The art icon button in the top menu
- Under the File menu, choose Import>From Lettering Delights
- Under the View menu, click on Lettering Delights
If you don't have internet access and you want to access an .svg that you have previously purchased and is stored on your computer do the following:
- Click on the SVG import button in the top menu
- You will need to navigate to where your .svg file is stored on your computer
- >Check "Use Actual" and enter 72 dpi
- Click "Open"
- File is now open on mat. If the file is layered, all the layers have come in.
- Deselect the item by clicking anywhere else on your mat
- Pull layered images apart (At this point you want to decide which color of paper you want to cut each layer)
VIDEO FROM UNDER THE CHERRY TREE SHOWING HOW TO IMPORT SVG