Using the Online Alphabet Tool
The online alphabet tool has replaced the "Try Me Now" tool from the old LetteringDelights site. It allows you to easily type with full-colored alphabets and save the image as one word or phrase to insert into a document or project. To access the online alphabet tool do the following:
- Sign into your LD account.
- Go to Downloads
- If you have a lot of product, you will probably want to filter your downloads by file type.
- Choose the alphabet you would like to type with
- Click on the "Use Alphabet" button
- Type in the Text Input Field. Most of our alphabets have two cases but often rather than having a true "lower case" the second case will be a different version of an uppercase. This allows you to have variance in color and style in words where there are repetitive letters like "banana".
- Choose the resolution you want. The bigger the resoultion, the bigger the file is. If you are using the product online the smaller sizes will suffice.
- Click "Download" when you are done and navigate to where you want to save the file.
An alphabet is a full-color set of letters and is made up of individual image files. These image files can be imported, viewed, arranged, printed, and changed in a graphics editing software such as PhotoShop or word processing programs such as Word. You can download the .zip files of the alphabets which when unzipped will give you a folder with all of the individual graphics (see what that looks like here) or you can download individual words or sentences you make on the site with our online tool. Learn how to use it here. We recommend using this feature as it is much easier to type words than to rearrange letters on a blank canvas.
An alphabet is a full-color set of letters and is made up of individual image files. These image files can be imported, viewed, arranged, printed, and changed in a graphics editing software such as PhotoShop or word processing programs such as Word. There are a few ways to use an alphabet. The easiest way is to use the online tool for alphabets. Learn about that here.If you would rather you can download the whole alphabet. It will come in a zipped file. Learn how to unzip it here.Once your folder is unzipped you will have a large folder of letters, numbers, and cha..
Don't Miss Out! Follow us on: