You will often need to edit and move around your locked .jpeg layer. To do this you need to know how to make it a workable layer.
Go to Pixlr Online. Follow these easy steps:
1. Click on OPEN IMAGE FROM COMPUTER
2. Navigate to where your JPEG images (photos) are stored on your computer. Select the image you are looking for and click Open.
3. Make sure your layers palette is showing by clicking View>Layers
4. You will see your photo or .jpeg has a little lock. All .jpegs come in locked in Pixlr
5. In the Layers Palette, double click the lock button and the layer unlocks. It now is a layer that can be moved around and easily edited.