Costco has the best deals for printing but figuring out how to upload your own photocard is a trick!
1. Go to Costco.com Photo Center and sign in.
2. Go to UPLOAD PHOTOS and upload your photocards you have made. See our tutorial of how to make them in Pixlr.
3. Click on SHOP CARDS in top menu
4. Click on 6x7.5 Photo Greeting Cards
5. Choose More
6. You can switch the orientation at the bottom with the radial button if need be
7. When the Save Dialog opens up, name your project. It will default to today's date. Click Save.
8. Click Continue
9. If it looks great, click Accept, and it will add to your cart!