Adding text to a project, photocard, photo, graphic, or whatever you are doing is easy in Pixlr.
Go to Pixlr Online. Follow these easy steps:
1. Click on OPEN IMAGE FROM COMPUTER
2. Navigate to where your LD images or your previously saved images are stored on your computer. Select the image you are looking for. In this tutorial we have previously added a photo to a photocard template. If you have just completed that task, and your photocard is still open that just skip step 1 and 2.
3. Click on the Type Tool button in the toolbar. It looks like a bold letter A.
4. Immediately click on your image where you want your text. Don't worry if it's not exactly in the right place. It can be moved. A text window will open. Type your words. Choose your font, font size, style, color. Click OK when you are done.
5. Use the move tool (small arrow point at the top of the tool bar) to move the text in to position.
6. If your text needs to be resized, you will need to re-enter the Type tool again.
7. Click File>Save to open the save File Dialog box.