The online alphabet tool has replaced the "Try Me Now" tool from the old LetteringDelights site. It allows you to easily type with full-colored alphabets and save the image as one word or phrase to insert into a document or project. To access the online alphabet tool do the following:
- Sign into your LD account.
- Go to Downloads
- If you have a lot of product, you will probably want to filter your downloads by file type.
- Choose the alphabet you would like to type with
- Click on the "Use Alphabet" button
- Type in the Text Input Field. Most of our alphabets have two cases but often rather than having a true "lower case" the second case will be a different version of an uppercase. This allows you to have variance in color and style in words where there are repetitive letters like "banana".
- Choose the resolution you want. The bigger the resoultion, the bigger the file is. If you are using the product online the smaller sizes will suffice.
- Click "Download" when you are done and navigate to where you want to save the file.